Wednesday 2 November 2016

HAVE YOU SEEN LOVE?

Hi sir
Hi ma'am
Have you seen love?
Errr not sure if he is a dude or a dudess
Buh i do need to talk to the fellow

Why is love so complicated
So kind yet so wicked
So straightforward yet twisted
So relieving and yet overbearing

So why love?
Why cant you just let the heart feel you
Without the aches that comes with you
The soul feel you without this burning and red fire
The body feel you without the pain that runs thru the veins

Hey love
You gotta answer me
Cos i am beginning to lose people around me
Not because my heart is cold
Infact it longs for more warmth
But because you manipulate and complicate matters
For simple beings

Pls do answer my questions
Maybe then
I will find peace
Which seems to have deserted me

N. Hassan


SHARE THIS

Author:

Facebook Comment

0 comments: